Founded in 1986 by former Deloitte professionals, National Capital LLC., (“NCC”) and its wholly owned subsidiary, NC Securities, LLC, member FINRA (www.finra.org) and SIPC (www.sipc.org) provides global investment banking advisory services focused on:
- Merger and Acquisition Advisory services to (1) lower middle market companies seeking M&A advisory services (buy and sell side); (2) small to large cap public companies seeking targeted acquisitions; (3) shareholders of private companies seeking partial liquidity with continued involvement through non-control buyouts and tax advantaged Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs); and
- Equity Capital Formation to (1) high growth companies having talented management, IP or other differentiators, proven products or services, satisfied customers and pent up demand to fuel expansion; (2) real estate and hospitality owners seeking institutional equity for purchases, development or recapitalization of mature assets.
With a 30 years track record, 300 transactions to date by its team with combined value in excess of $1 billion, NCC tailors its services around the needs of each client’s needs and preferences. Our M&A process far more flexible in its approach than many other comparable IB firms, which provides the best timing, optimal economics and other benefits beyond maximum valuation. The combination of our experience and flexibility designed to meet the needs of every client is a significant differentiator.
We safe guard your information through one of the leading electronic data room providers in the industry and stage the disclosure of information to keep the process as confidential as possible.
Summary of Services:
- Mergers & Acquisitions advisory services
- Corporate Finance Planning and Implementation
- Due Diligence Support
- Direct Investment
- Liquidity alternatives for the owners wanting continued ownership
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) structuring and funding
- Expansion capital (debt or equity)
- Real Estate and Hospitality Institutional Preferred Equity
- Aerospace/Defense and Government Services
- Information Assurance
- Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing (IaaS, SaaS)
- Data Analytics
- Intel Services
- Commercial Real Estate and Hospitality Industry